Monday, April 7, 2008

No Excuses

I will not offer any excuses this time as to why I haven't posted in a while. We have been really busy trying new things. There seems to be something new everyday. Abby has become Miss Independent lately. She wants to do it all herself- eating, drinking, walking, you name it. As I post this, she is watching the neighborhood via the front door. This is what she will do until Daddy gets home from work. Then, it is "Mommy who?" In a way this breaks my heart, but it is also really fun to watch her grow and learn new things. She seems to be a little sponge. I leave you with a few pictures of some of recent adventures.

"I'm getting good at this!"


She's so proud of the messes she makes.


Abby has spent a lot of time coloring lately.


. . .and figuring out if she's left or right handed. :)


Here's one for the boyfriends.
Did we mention that her hair
has recently had a growth spurt of its own?!?

No comments: