Saturday, October 4, 2008

Boo Boo

Today as Abby was running down the hallway toward her bedroom, the carpet monster reached up and grabbed her. She fell perfectly so that her sweet, little head hit the corner of her door. This resulted in the nastiest bruise/goose egg/knot/scratch I have ever seen. Never fear! She is fine. She was understandably upset when it first happened; however, as the day went on, she barely realized anything was different. Here is a picture of it which does not really do it justice, but it shows that she felt good enough to head out to Old Time Saturday with Tiffany, Ben, and Paula. (Ben's Mamaw Debbie met us there, too, for a special treat.)



1 comment:

Tiff said...

That picture really doesn't do it justice. It looked so bad it scared me when I saw her! Ben even noticed it! I'm glad he didn't hurt her when he rubbed on it, and I'm glad she's ok. That's one for the record books!