Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shimmy Shake

It seems that lately we have been going 90 miles an hour. Abby has two speed: asleep and wide open. She will wake up and start where she left on. It's like a DVD that has been stopped and when you push play it starts where you stopped it last. It cracks me up that she wakes up in the middle of the night talking to her friend Sophie or Ben. She will ask about the Wiggles or Cars (her favorites this week) when she wakes up. Very fun times. I know that she wants me to get her when she says "Mommy come!," I know she means business. (This command is used for anything or anyone she wants to follow her.) I know I'm just rambling on, but I have so much I would like to tell you. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope to do better. I will let the pictures do the talking.
Waking up in the mornings with milk and Mini Hot Dog.



Ice cream is one of her favorite treats.



Ready to go to the park to feed the ducks.


We have found a great park a few minutes from our
apartment. . .


where you can feed the ducks. . .


and watch the sail boats.
(They also have paddle boats that we
are going to try when she is a little older!!)


Abs loves the park and gets a kick out of the ducks.




Crazy week. . .



Here she is on Tuesday. We had about
an inch of snow on the ground by mid-morning.



On Thursday of the same week, we went to the
park where she went down the "big" slide
by herself for the first time!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I love the park buddy! Ben talks about "Pie" all the time. I can't wait til we can get together again!