Friday, May 22, 2009

Parks & Recreation

About a month ago, we had to go to Tennessee to take care of some stuff at the house and were lucky enough to get to have lunch at Fred C. Miller Park with Aunt Tee Tee, Paw Paw, and of course our best buddy Ben. We had a blast and hope to do this a lot this summer!


Two toddlers ready to take on the world.
Sunblock- check.
Hats- Check
Playground- check


Here, Ben and Abby strategize about how to get to the top of the
caterpillar


"Maybe if we try this, Ben, we can shimmy up
before our mommies notice."



"I don't think this is going to work, Abby.
You look stuck! And I think they're on to us!"


Quick, to the bouncy pony thing.


"I love this thing!"


"I'm not so sure I do. Can somebody help me?"


"Gosh, thanks, Paw Paw. This is much better."


"Standing in the middle isn't so bad."


Paw Paw and Abs checkin' out the creek from behind bars.


"I'm just going to crawl up here and you can
can come help me down when I realize I am
stuck, K?!?"

Our smart guy hitched a ride when he
got a little tired of walking.


"Schweew... that was a great day!"



2 comments:

Specific Ramblings said...

That was the best day!!! I love you all!

Tiff said...

Some great pics of the kids, but MY LORD! Why didn't you tell me I looked so awful that day!