Wednesday, September 16, 2009

By Popular Demand

It has been pointed out to me (a lot, actually) that I haven't given any updates on our pregnancy. I didn't mean to leave anyone out of the loop. I just haven't thought to update the blog about the smallest member of our family. So, here goes.....

As of today, we are 18 weeks along. Things are going great. His/her heart rate has stayed around 150 at every check-u[ and when we check at home with the doppler that our friends loaned us. It is too cute to hear Abby say "Babby says woo woo woo." ( That's the sound the doppler makes.) I have been feeling pretty good. My energy was completely zapped, but htat is starting to come back. I am having some issues with weak spells, but doc says it's completely normal. My blood work is fine, and my blood pressure is good. However, she doesn't want me to drive too far from home by myself until I go a couple of days without a weak spell. Until then, Steve will have to haul me across the mountain to visit. :)


Abby is very excited. She says she is going to have a brother. We will have an ultrasound on October 9th to see if she is right. We are trying to include her in this as much as we can.



I am able to feel "Thumper" now. He or she seems very active when big sister is resting. (I'm hoping this will not become a habit.)

I'm pretty sure that's all the news that is news concerning the baby. I promise to be better at updating you. I'll post on the 9th if Little Bit isn't too modest and we are able to finally say boy or girl.

1 comment:

Quad Squad! said...

Yea! Thanks! Can't wait for the gender update!