Friday, June 25, 2010

Jumping with Josie

Here at the White house, we have been really focusing on our jumping lately. Josie has made fast friends with the jumperoo. However, the favorite activity is "bounding." This is what Abby calls jumping with her sister. Josie seems to really enjoy it, too! Abby will tell her to "Get a leg up, and slap it on down," just like in the Pixar short We do it a lot because the giggles are so sweet and addictive. Here is a video of how I spend a lot of my day ( and why I don't get to blog a lot anymore).








****Please pardon the extra baby weight I am still carrying around. As always, my diet/exercise program starts tomorrow.

2 comments:

Specific Ramblings said...

I love you!! I do!!!

Tiff said...

I love that you have downstairs neighbors. And that is a pretty sweet weight you've got there for those bicep curls!