Thursday, April 19, 2007

Almost Here.

Well, we are here at 39 weeks and still counting. The doctors say anytime, but Abby is real laid back about the whole thing. (This is a trait that she gets from Daddy.) On Wednesday the 18th, we had a false alarm. We almost were admitted to the hospital, but it was decided that it would be better to go back home to see if it were true labor. Obviously, it was not. Tuesday the 24th is our due date.

I will try to post when there is news or fun information to share. When she is born, we will post pictures, information, etc. as soon as we can.


This was taken just a couple of days ago.
Everything is ready for Abby.... at least I hope.

The big night. Post epidural hense smile!


4 comments:

Quad Squad! said...

Score! I got the first comment! I'm glad you decided to do this! It's like scrapbooking, but easier!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO SHARE WITH ALL OF US.

Anonymous said...

I'm still pushing for Carmady !!!
(Wonder if I spelled that correctly???)

Mr. T's Mom said...

You sure did good
She's beautiful!!!

Love you guys