Thursday, December 6, 2007

Game On!

Things are starting to return to normal a this White house. We have the new laptop up and running, which means we will be able to update you easier and more often. Also, Steve has just returned from a snowy trip to Cleveland, OH.  This was the first time Abby and I have been by ourselves at night. I am proud to say that we did fine. I didn't freak out and run to Grandma and Grandpa's house like I figured I would do. I must say that even though I was raised by a single mom for 11 years, I now have a totally new appreciation for it.   Grandma and Grandpa were nice enough to come over and keep up company in the evenings.  

Abby has had a cold, so we have been staying in a lot. Here is what we've been up to. 

Sleeping inclined has been her favorite lately.
Here she  is sleeping on a stack of pillows in our bed.


She has become reacquainted with old friends.
She still does not take a paci on a regular basis.




We took some more Christmas pictures one afternoon
when she was in a good mood.


She was still a little sleepy from being congested the night before.


FRIENDS> > >
She loved playing with Kristi in the nursery
during Lilli's birthday party.


Our neighbor, Elijah, dropped by. They got
along famously. 


BEING SILLY>>>

All dressed up and waiting to go.


One must always take precautions when Mommy
is cooking!


Her favorite activity lately is playing on the floor. 
We think she is going to be crawling soon!

No comments: