Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Pink Stuff

On Monday, we went to the pediatrician for Abby's lingering congestion.  He put her on amoxicillin (sp?) since she has been battling it for over three weeks.  None of the tricks we tried worked. The bed tilting came the closest. (Thanks, Kristen). However, she still was not eating, sleeping, or playing like herself.  At first, it took Grandma, Grandpa, and Mommy to give her the pink stuff (Steve was in Cleveland), but now she is a pro. She enjoys chewing on the syringe I think. She is doing MUCH better now.  


Inspecting the contraption. 


After the first couple of tastes, she is eager to get the 
stuff down.  There is only a little mess to clean up.




2 comments:

Chris Evans said...

Mmmmm, i miss Amoxocilin. I used to call it bubble gum medicine. I had a cough last week, and drank a whole bottle of children's Dimetapp. I was in heaven.

Bridgette said...

Philip just bought that contraption! When he got home, I was like, "What in the world is that? All I wanted was a bulbous syringe." Hope you guys are doing well...Are you going to the SDHS Christmas Lunch? I don't know if I'm invited but I definitely want to crash the party!