Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big Day with Little Ben

As you have probably noticed, Abby and I try to spend at least one day a week with Baby Ben and Aunt Tiffany. Tiffany and I like to get the kids out of the house, and it affords us a chance for some adult interaction during the day. On Wednesday, we went for a grand adventure. It started out by going with Tiffany, Ben, and Ben's Mamaw Kerr to Gondolier for lunch. Then, we headed to Rutledge to Ben's Nan-Nan's house. We went to feed kitties and Sadie, but ended up riding around on a golf cart and having lots of fun looking at the lake.

Ben enjoyed sitting up to see all that was happening. . .


especially the Abby vs breadstick show!
(Abby won!)

Here the cute couple get ready for their ride.

There was a bit of a breeze, so Ben put his blanket
to good use.

Abby just thought it was plain fun to ride around the yard
and not be strapped into the car seat. We
are actually on the lake shore here. In a couple of months,
when TVA raises the water levels, this will be covered by water.

Tiffany said it best on Ben's blog: Good times and no naps were had by all. She has posted some great pictures of both babies from our adventure yesterday, so drop by for a visit! I have been trying to get some video up of Abby playing with her walking toys all week. Blogger has thwarted my efforts thus far. Maybe today is our lucky day!

1 comment:

Mamaw Debbie said...

Angie, Thank you so much for the lunch date with Mamaw Kerr. She enjoyed that so much!! It was a really special day for her and she just couldn't stop talking about those sweet babies. Abby has always been so special to us and she was so happy to get the opportunity to spend time with both of them. Of course it was great for her to see you and Tiffany as well!! And I thank you so much for the beautiful new picture of Abby!!! I just love it and will show it off to everybody I know. After I've carried it around for a while it will go on my "grandchildren's pictures board" that Tiffany got me for Christmas. She's already there as a matter of fact, in a Christmas picture with Ben. I also wanted to tell you that I don't think I have ever seen a cuter picture in my life than her "pampered girl" picture and if you ever have any prints made of that one I would love to have one. Give her hugs and kisses for me!! Love you so much!!