Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Recipe for fun

Okay, so I have the blogging fever tonight. (and some free time) I thought I would put together some posts for you. As you scroll down, there are two more posts from recent get-togethers. We have been busy lately with many fun adventures. I didn't realize that the pictures I had picked all centered around eating and/or food until I started this post. Please know that we do more than eat around here. At least, I think we do. ;) Here are some fun pictures from the last couple of weeks:
"Mommy, we need a bigger bowl!"


"I'll make breakfast this morning, Mommy.
Does Daddy want ketchup or mustard with his cereal?"


Chef Abby strikes again.
(You'd be proud Tiffany and Bridgette; she loves to cook!)


This is what happens when she loses her spoon.


"Open up, Brenda!" She feeds cousin Brenda during a
recent tea party at Mamaw's.

Cousin Ann is one of Abby's favorite playmates, so
of course she was invited to the tea party, too!

The biggest adventure, however, is yet to come. We leave for the beach in a little over a week! It will be Abby's first real vacation as well as her look at the ocean. I will be able to update you that week since we will have internet access at the house where we will be staying. If I don't get around to the blog before we leave, we update again from Holden Beach, NC with Granny, Grammy, Gramps, Randall, Kathy, Kristen, Lauren, and Megan! We are so excited!

No comments: