Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'll blame it on Allison

"What could happen?"

Let's play a memory game that my friend Allison is playing on her blog.
  1. All you have to do is comment on this blog and leave one memory that you and I had together or that you have of Abby. Or of Steve, if you want! It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot. (Remember to keep it clean and try not to be TOO embarrassing.)
  2. Then, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Quad Squad! said...

Oh, Atlanta was my best memory too! I can't imagine having to make that trip without you! I would never have found the hotel or the stupid convention center or wherever it was. What kind of city has bumper-to-bumper traffic at 10:00 at night! Stupid, stupid Atlanta!