Saturday, July 5, 2008

Whooops!

I honestly thought I had posted this week... WhOOPS! It just goes to show you how busy Abby is keeping us these days. We have had many adventures. She is becoming very verbal, but as our Uncle David put it, she just talks over our heads. She's just too smart! If she's awake, she's moving. Her favorite thing to do is dance when any music is on. I will try to catch some video of it soon! In the mean time, enjoy what's been happening the past few week.

Apparently, she misses the sand. She found my coffee
creamer to be a suitable substitute.


If you read Ben's Blog, you know that the two recently
ventured out to Ijam's Nature Center.


There, they met new friends, such as
this cute little turtle.


Ben even wore his hat for a little while.


Abby and Monkey enjoyed the sights, but she wouldn't
give up her pacie on the trail.



Afterward, we headed to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch.
Thanks for letting us borrow your bib, Ben.



" I heart pudding!"


"Whatcha lookin' at?"


For the 4th of July, we did something special with
her hair. Shockingly, it lasted about 45 minutes
before one of the hairbands went missing.


Okay, so I had to play with this one a little
because it was a dark photo. However, I
couldn't resist sharing it with you.
Abby has turned into a true
Daddy's Girl lately.


'Nuff said, huh, Uncle Tom and
Uncle Tim. :)

No comments: