Friday, November 14, 2008

A Little Sideways

Okay.. so I forgot and shot this video thinking I could rotate it like I do photos. OOPS. Oh, well. It is too cute to keep to myself. As Abby and I were getting ready to run errands this morning, she got away from me. Her favorite show, The Imagination Movers, was on and they were singing their closing song where they tell everyone to turn around. Needless to say, it is Abby's favorite part. Also needless to say, this one will be put in the "boyfriend" folder for when she is older. Pardon the boxes in the background and excuse her hair. We had not gotten around to fixing it yet. Again, sorry it is sideways, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

I love that I'm not the only one has videos that are sideways. Maybe one day someone will invent software that will do it for us.

Too cute!