Monday, September 3, 2007

DaddyFest 2007

This is known to some as SteveFest. This past week, Steve took a much deserved vacation from work to hang out with me and Abby. We loved having him around. Abby is now officially a daddy's girl, which is okay because I'm one also. The latest developments during SteveFest are as follows: Abby can now put the pacie in her mouth by herself (notice how we didn't say that it always went in correctly); we had to drop the mattress in the bassinet because she exceeded the weight limit (I know the day is coming that she will sleep in her room. . .I keep saying, "maybe tomorrow night."); she started on rice cereal (see pictures below); she has two new "hangout" places, her new highchair and a jumperoo (also see pictures below). All in all, it has been a busy week, but we took it at a casual pace. Steve returned to work today, and we miss him bunches.

Daddy and Abby look through a catalog. He's
teaching her that it's never too early to start the
Christmas list.

So many toys, so Little time.

My favorite thing! Sloppy kisses from my Abby.

JUMPEROO!!! ('Nuf said.)

It's time to celebrate!
Abby spent some time with the guys while celebrating
cousin Ethan's birthday. She loves to go to Uncle Tom's
house and play with Ethan and Mathew.

And hang out with Aleigh.

Then, it was time to celebrate Aunt Tiffany, Uncle Mike,
and Baby Ben. We are so excited about Baby Ben's upcoming
arrival. We can't wait to give him hugs and kisses.

Well, Abby chose to show her excitement by
taking a nap on Tonya. Thanks to Tonya, who is an OB nurse,
we have a whole new bag of tricks for calming our Fussy Gus.

First Feeding!

The new highchair.

She's trying to figure out the new bib. It was
not even that full when we finished our cereal!

Rice Cereal... YUM!

Here is the other use of the highchair. Please notice the foot
on the snack bar. Our little lady.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new family photo is precious. It made me laugh when I saw how big of a smile Abby has! I cannot believe she is eating rice cereal now. I also cannot believe that Tiffany is already so far along she is having a shower. She is glowing.

Quad Squad! said...

I love the new family picture! Abby is always smiling! What a beautiful happy girl! I can't wait to see you guys!